Identity in Christ Scriptures
The Father’s Love Letters To Speak Over Yourself To Know Your Identity in Christ Scriptures
The Only Way to Renew the Mind and Break Down Strongholds or Lies is to Meditate and Memorize God’s Word. Say These Scriptures Over Yourself Until You Believe This is Who You Are In Christ. Don’t allow man to define you like your parents. God defines you in His Word. What God says is above what man says over you.
- You may not know me, but I know everything about you. Psalm 139:1
- I know when you sit down and when you rise up. Psalm 139:2
- I am familiar with all your ways. Psalm 139:3
- Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. Matthew 10:29-31
- For you were made in my image. Genesis 1:27
- In me you live and move and have your being. Acts 1128
- For you are my offspring. Acts 1128
- I knew you even before you were conceived. Jeremiah 1:4-5
- I chose you when I planned creation. Ephesians 1:11-12
- You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book. Psalm 139:15-16
- I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live. Acts 1126
- You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14
- I knit you together in your mother’s womb. Psalm 139:13
- And brought you forth on the day you were born. Psalm 71:6
- I have been misrepresented by those who don’t know me. John 8:41-44
- I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love. 1 john 4:16
- And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. 1 john 3:1
- Simply because you are my child and I am your Father. 1 john 3:1
- I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. Matthew 1·11
- For I am the perfect father. Matthew 5:48
- Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. James 1:17
WHAT DOES GOD REALLY WANT?
- For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. Matthew 6:3I-33
- My plan for your future has always been filled with hope. Jeremiah 29: I1
- Because I love you with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3
- My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore. Psalm 139:I7-18
- And I rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3: I7
- I will never stop doing good to you. Jeremiah 32:40
- For you are my treasured possession. Exodus 19:5
- I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul. Jeremiah 32:4I
- And I want to show you great and marvelous things. Jeremiah 33:3
- If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. Deuteronomy 4:29
- Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm37:4
- For it is I who gave you those desires. Philippians 2:I3
- I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine. Ephesians 3:20
- For I am your greatest encourager. 2 Thessalonians 2: I6-17
- I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles. 2 Corinthians I:3-4
- When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. Psalm34:18
- As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart. Isaiah 40: II
- One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. Revelation 2I:3-4
- And I’ll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth. Revelation 2I:3-4
WHAT GOD REALLY WANTS
- I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus. John 17:23
- For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed. John 1726
- He is the exact representation of my being. Hebrews 1:3
- He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you. Romans 8:31
- And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
- Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
- His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you. 1 John 4:10
- I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love. Romans 8:31-32
- If you receive the gift: of my son Jesus, you receive me. 1 John 2:23
- And nothing will ever separate you from my love again. Romans 8:38-39
- Come home and I’ll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen. Luke 15:7
- I have always been Father, and will always be Father. Ephesians 3:14-15
- My question is … Will you be my child? John 1:12-13
- I am waiting for you. Luke 15:11-32
Love, Your Dad, Almighty God
Once I grabbed hold of my Dad’s incredible love, it only increased my appreciation for my earthly father. At that moment, old un-met needs suddenly faded into insignificance, and I could fully release my dad from my expectations of perfection.
Father’s Love Letter, Barry Adams
How do you know if you’ve truly received the Father’s love? Is there a biblical test to know whether you have truly experienced this, or is it merely information in your head?
These passages tell you how you can know Your Identity in Christ
Who Am I Eph. 3:11-13 11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: 12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. 13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
Eph. 2:18 18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Ps. 139:17-18 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
Eph. 2:5-8 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Jer. 29:11 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
1 Pet 2:9-10 (Exod. 19:5-6) 9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
Rev 21:3-4 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Jer. 31:3 3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Rom. 8:1 1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 Cor. 5:21 21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Zeph. 3:17 17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. 14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
Eph. 3:20-21 20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
II Thes. 2:16-17 16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, 17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
2 Cor. 1:3-4 3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; 4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
Ps. 37:4-13 4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. 5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. 6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. 7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. 9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. 10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. 12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. 13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
Jer. 32:4040 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
1 Cor. 2:16 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. Ps. 34:18-22 18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. 19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.20 He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken. 21 Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate. 22 The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.
Isa 40:11-14 11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young. 12 Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance? 13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counsellor hath taught him? 14 With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?
I Jn. 3:1-3 1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
2. Pet 1:4-8 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.